Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-30-2018, 03:38 PM

“Mmmm yes!! I can take care of Lele!” Raven said excitedly as she bounced in her spot, snatching the leash. “Promise?” She gasped, her eyes growing wide in excitement, as she thought about being pushed on the swing. Jamie always pushed her really high, far higher than her own father would since he was worried about her getting hurt. She then proceeded in running around the area with the small dog, laughing and squealing in delight as she was chased around the play area.

“Yea. She always turns us down when you have Leslie with you. Maybe it is about time I see about getting her a pet.” Band said to him absently, his smile growing as the red head snuggled into his side. He put an arm around his shoulder, tugging him close before offering him the strawberry to eat. He didn’t like strawberries, ate to many of them growing up so he much rather stay away from them now. Which meant he could feed them to his partner as much as he wanted too.

“Well when we first started dating of course I was worried about it. You weren’t even a legal adult and I could have been locked away as a pedo and Raven would have been taken away. My twin might take her in and raise her for me if something ever happened to me.” There he goes again with the dark thoughts and revealing his plan for Raven Incase anything ever happened to him. He shook his head to clear it of the negativity as he wanted to be positive and look for the good in life.

“Anyways my point is that now that you are eighteen and an adult in the eyes of the law that I don’t care who knows anymore and you can proclaim it all you want.” Band wanted his partner to know why he had worked so hard on bidding it before and why since the male’s eighteenth birthday things had changed and been more public with their affections and relationship, not just the fact that Jamie made him bolder in sick away.

He stroked the pale cheek, placing a soft kiss against his lips as his hazel eyes were brimming withlove as they peered into redish brown ones. “It is okay. I am happy to be able to just see you like this. I thought your parents did something to keep you away or that you had projects you needed to do that were more important than us.” He chuckled, looking back at his daughter who was trying to teach Leslie how to lay down. He tried not to let Jamie see or know but it had hurt that the male couldn’t come over and spend time with them like they had wanted. Bane knew it was a useless feeling as he had no control over the circumstances.

“Well I can put the rest where Rave can’f Get a hold of them and we can eat one every night for about two weeks. I kind of made a lot.” He chuckled, running his fingers through red locks as they sat back and relaxed on the bench. It was a nice day with the sun beating down on them and a cool breeze that blows through to cool their skin down from the sun’s heat.