View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 05-09-2018, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Kinsaki sounds familiar.

I had a friend who i became quite close with from mene ages ago, she lived in Australia, so we use to exchange letters/gifts all the time.
Anyway, she off site traded on mene - much to my disappointment and got banned from here. Well actually she never actually went through with it - but she had advertised the intent to do so. Bartuc and i got into fisty cups over this, because i trusted her and was adamant they were talking shit hahaha lol.

Anyway - She started a avi site, which was quite cool. It was like a monkey base but with more human like features. Like a human with a tail lol. And we had a pretty decent amount of members & staff. And i had just done all this stuff like - how to tutorials, lots of instructional threads etc. And then she just disappeared... We were left in the dark for ages. Even when i tried countless times to contact her outside of the avi site. And the site eventually was taken down. Someone had offered her a decent amount of cash for it too. Still haven't heard from her all these years later.

You're right i think avi sites are dying. The only one that seems to prosper is gaia.
omg Roachi, what was the name of the avatar site with the monkey bases?? I used to be a pixelist on there or something like that and I can't remember what it was called