View Single Post
Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-07-2018, 07:54 PM

Oh my gosh! I am so happy to see you back! I have been wondering what happened to you...hoping that nothing more than a busy life was keeping you away!
You undoubtedly will notice that Menewsha has had some problems lately after a server change...Some features, like the mult-pose items, don't work unless you can turn off the security shield in your browser (which I don't seem to be able to do)...and user activity has decreased dramatically.
Amane comes on occasionally...I think she hangs out on the Menewsha Discord more these days. (I don't do Discord, so I can't say that for certain.)
Ava moved to California and is pursuing her acting career, so she is often too busy to be very active here...but she is still around and I bet she will thrilled to see you back!
The Capt. and I are still around.
A lot has happened to me in the past couple years...including 2 heart attacks and a triple ypass heart surgery. I now live in the city, closer to emergency rooms...my Granddaughter, Hope, now lives with her parents and just started Kindergarten. I miss her company so much! Not having Hope around seems to have plunged me into a depression that I battle with daily...but I live for those times she gets to come and spend the night with us.
The BF is now working as a tow truck driver and loves his new job!
I hope to hear about what all you have been up to really soon!