View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2018, 08:18 AM

Staff Contests & Games

Home for the Holidays [Hangout/story] -- Home for the Holidays

The Final Chapter of the kids Journey Home! I wonder what sorts of adventures await them during their trip! By land? By sea? You'll just have to wait to find out!

The Wishing Tree [Make a Wish, Grant a Wish!] -- The Wishing Tree

Do you have a wish to have that one item that you've never been able to find? Perhaps you're feeling particularly charitable and want to make someone else's wish come true! This is the place to make it happen!

Decoration Dash [A Dice Game] -- Get your team spirit/decorations on!

CESSY IS COMIN HOME! And Xeox and Boq Boq too. Annnd Yumeh... >.> Lets make sure they are welcomed by a Menewsha that is the most festively decorated it can be! Join up with Magnus or Tesel and see which team can do the most decorating before Cessy and her friends make it home!

Bows, Belts, and Bell-Bottoms [An Avatar Contest] -- Bows, Belts, and Bell-Bottoms

A traditional Avatar contest. Theme? Home for the Holidays. Show us how you "deck your halls", get inspired by music, and group together for caroling out in the snow! Get your duds ready cause it's time to show off just what you fashionistas can do!

Cookies & Candies & Eggnog Oh My! [A Baking Contest] -- Cookies & Candies & Eggnog Oh My!

It wouldn't be FOWN without a baking contest thread! Get in here and cook us up some cookies, ham dinners, tofurkys, and toddies! Show us the best of your recipe book or strait up original creations! Good luck to you and may the best baker win!

Advent Calendar [Game] -- Advent Calendar

Everyday of the event random prizes will be handed out to people who want them! They could be an item from the special event store, gold or a random item!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-26-2018 at 02:41 PM..