zeapear:
bloodstainedwings:
Maria-Minamino:
Cinderella:
star2000shadow:
Kat Dakuu:
Antagonist:
Kent:

on day 3, you all ping to this post met the minimum requirement of 2 posts soooo you win any common in the shops your littly grinchy sized hearts desire. just ping me to the post (so you get a post to count for the current round) to tell me the item you'd like as well as the day so i can keep things straight on the front end of things

tl;dr
ping me what common you want, don't forget the name of the item and the day you won

---------- Post added 12-28-2019 at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
Aww, that sounds fun. What was the web comic that you liked so much?
i'm so glad you asked! it's not completed yet and it only gets updated every other week or something which will drive me nuts because i want to know more, buuuut it's on webtoons and it's called Enjoy the Show; super cute moments and lots of lovable characters. i really appreciate genuine characters who have flaws and whatnot... but i'm sure most people do. anyhooooo it's a slice of life type, about the college aged girl who moves to las vegas and she gets a job at movie theatre where shenanigans ensue and there is a hunky ex-military security guard who she's smitten with, but of course it goes sideways from time to time to shake it up. there's some mystery of course too, but anyhoo... i've raving about it.

that being said... i get a bit obsessive about the stories i really like. for example, Lore Olympus is amazing and i keep rereading that one over and over too and it's not completed yet either.

---------- Post added 12-28-2019 at 10:20 PM ----------

also, kat you are two posts away from 9!