View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-05-2020, 05:15 PM

Immy: no worries <3

Kakashi opened the door to his house. "Silv, you ready?" He called. Silver gasped and came two inches from throwing a kuni knife at him. "Sensei! Don't do that!" She said, putting the knife away. Kakashi chuckled. "Sorry, sorry. We're running late. How are you feeling?" He asked in a fatherly concern. Silver sighed quietly. "I'm fine, sensei. Let's get moving." She said, and headed out of the house. Kakashi was still a bit worried about her, knowing she hadn't been sleeping but she wouldn't tell him anything.

The two left and Kakashi locked the house up, Silver didn't bother waiting for him. They were late after all. Silver got to their meeting spot before her teacher but he was close behind her. "Sorry I'm late, I had a meeting with the homage about our mission." He said, showing them a scroll. "This is an important scroll, and we must get it to the Village Hidden in the Mist no matter what." He said, before sticking it in his bag. "We can't afford to let it fall into the enemies hands, understood?" He stated.