View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 04:44 AM

Nova_Alchemist: if i know you're waiting for me, I'll rush home so we can rp. :)

Sakura looked away as silence took over until Naruto did something stupid and she scolded him for it then tried to act sweet in front of Sasuke. She was afraid he wouldn't like strong willed girls and didn't like to reveal that side of her just yet. Touching her hair, Sakura was not used to her hair being so short after years of it being long.

Sasuke glanced back at the two, he knew Sakura liked him but was pretty sure Silver didn't care to have an interest in others. The question was, would she in the future? He was thinking about the unnecessary as this was a mission and the mind needed to be focused, though it had only been a bit under an hour since they had been walking.

Ahna stayed quiet going back to closing her eyes as she walked thinking over what he had just said. 'I can't tell you what I thought..' maybe he just didn't know how to explain his thoughts, although 'I felt like I was losing an important person in my team' keyword, 'team' Ahna shook her head keeping her eyes closed "I was on a mission I wasn't allowed to speak of, the point was to make the enemy believe I left out of hatred for the village. Which was why I left at night." Ahna didn't mention she had popped by his window that night, she wanted to say goodbye in a better way but he was already asleep with the book on his face that night. So she left without any other word or notice though she would have trusted him with the secret if she could have told him.