View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2020, 03:48 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna didn't move when Kakashi came and applied the salve. She would have to figure out a way to get Silver to tell Kakashi but for right now she would keep quiet about it. She only had until the mission was over to decide where she was going to go. The question was, which did she want more and which would be more worth it? Most would just pick and go with the flow, Ahna liked to know a few things before then. "Once you are comfortable little star then we'll get going again soon. Oh if you'll excuse me I need to get Naruto up." Ahna out of habit kissed the top of Silver's head leaving her with Kakashi. All you could hear outside the tent was "Sakura, Sasuke please watch out" Ahna used a jutsu to pull the water out from the bush near Naruto's tent dropping it directly on top soaking the tent and himself. Next thing you hear is Naruto freaking out thinking they were being attacked until he ran out in his underwear. Ahna acted like she was dusting her hands off saying "All done, he's up" Sakura and Sasuke enjoyed watching that as they helped clean up the camp site except for the fire.

Sasuke walked over to the tent where Silver was, not looking inside he spoke "There's breakfast if you want some, Ahna-Sensei made it and asked me to let you both know. Naruto is already eating his share." Sasuke stated then walked away to find somewhere to fill up his water, he had some still but liked to make sure there was enough. He returned back in moments since they were on the same path as the stream but farther from it.