View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-23-2020, 12:08 AM

A smile from Key banished her puzzlement and worries. Everything was fine. They were friends hanging out in a cafe after a shopping adventure, just friends. She had never had a friend before. It wasn't any wonder she kept imagining other things, unfamiliar things, cropping up. The flutter of her heart when Key smiled at her, sitting down with their drinks, was just a normal reaction when faced with the unfamiliarity of the whole situation ... Just a little nervousness was all.

Smiling herself, she took a sip of the drink. Priscilla's golden eyes widened as she took another sip, before leaning back with a content little sigh. "This, oh I couldn't drink it everyday, but as a treat this is divine!"

Wanting to thank him, as she always seemed to want to, Priscilla bent towards the bags she'd hung on the chair. After rummaging around for a little while, Priscilla's hand emerged with the bracelets she'd bought. Nervously, she pushed the bracelets Kay had been eyeing towards him, along with the one she had found. The strawberry charms were so cute, and matched the bracelet she slipped onto her wrist with a nervous smile. "I saw you looking at those, and that other one matched your bag, so I couldn't just leave any of them behind ..."