View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-20-2022, 11:47 PM

Kat Dakuu: ((I can't believe how long this took me..
I got swept away by life happening ><''))

Sophie sat quietly as they drove home, nodding lightly when Tai spoke and lightly brushing her thumb over his knuckles as they held hands.

Once home, she glanced at Tai as he came around and opened her door, and gently took his hand before getting out of the car. "I can't ask you to cook after that.." She said softly. "Let me cook for you, I'll make your favorite." She said softly, wanting to make up for getting him so riled up earlier.

~~~

"And what do you plan to do, if I refuse?" Gin flashed an amused smirk and slowly stood as Pedro spoke, and held up the leather jacket that he thought he'd gotten rid of, which only served to grind Derek's gears. He could tell because the dark haired male actually took a step to somewhat block him from Pedro. "Be a good boy, Derek, and move." The red haired male said calmly.

"You're not going to touch him. I brought him here, you'll have to go through me." Derek nearly growled, earning a laugh from the other man. "Answer the fucking question, Gin." Derek said bitterly.

"You can't prove it's mine, and you can't I was there. And even if you could, who would they believe? Me, a face that damn near everyone in the city knows.. or you, a street rat?" Gin spoke calmly, as if taunting the two. "It's too bad though, that the others girl wasn't there. She was quite tasty." He purred, licking his lips.

Derek immediately thought back to Sophie coming home with a scratch on her face, and grit his teeth. "Bastard.. you leave her alone!" He hissed, cat eyes showing as his temper boiled over and he tackled the man to the floor.