View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-20-2022, 03:42 AM

Winners

Thank you everyone so so much for entering my contests and being a part of my thread even if you just posted once I'm so happy we're back and I really appreciate all of you who kept me company and made this event even more special for me Without further ado, here's the winners!

Christmas Colors!

First Place: bloodstainedwings

I love this avi SO much The colors are just what I was hoping for and the layering is spectacular. Amazing work! I also loved your second entry :D

Second Place: Linnea

Again with the layering! These were hard to choose between for sure. BSW's colors won me over but I still love this lil elf (and layering! )

Third Place: Antagonist

This is such a wholesome and traditional christmas look and I love it :3 Especially the orange kitty on the head but I'm biased on that

Honorable Mentions:

Alorrena & PiM

Not because these are the only people left for this category but I really do love these looks

Rena your avi is such a fun idea and I love the face!
PiM your colors are so pretty and I love the green hair for the butler! Very dashing~

Scenic Christmas

First Place: Linnea

This is simply amazing! The theme is so creative and the execution is wonderful!! Well done!~

Second Place: Alorrena

This is what I had in my head when I made this theme A cozy fire, some nice presents, and you even added a snowman and snacks for Santa?! Perfection.

Third Place: bloodstainedwings

Again, I honestly can't pick between your two entries! I cannot get the Aslan avi out of my head. Seriously, every time I'm like "I gotta pick some winners" I immediately think of Aslan. I'm placing it 3rd only because 1st and 2nd give me more of a traditional cozy Christmas vibe and that's what I was after. But this is so creative and I love it!!! And your cave with the little kitty is so magical and cute!

Honorable Mentions: ghostPastry & PiM

Again, not that it's just because I don't want anyone to feel left out (and I don't) But these are both so cute as well and I appreciate them

ghostPastry: I love that you used older nostalgic items for this, it works and it brings back happy memories Thank you!

PiM: This is creative and I love how many lil critters you were able to get into one avi! I love the concept and I'd love to watch them play~

Last edited by R u b y; 01-03-2023 at 12:00 AM..