View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-24-2022, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
A cat's love is an amazing thing, is it not? We all know how cats who do NOT want to be touched are like. They are, without a doubt, furry little ninjas. Who can go up to 30mph.

But to be CHOSEN by a cat, and they do all the "I love you in the language of cats" signs from nuzzling next to you, climbing on you, rubbing their cheeks on you to make sure you 'smell like them', even showing their butt in your face (a sign of trust) or exposing their belly... and the kneading/making biscuits so they feel like a kitten again... it's just the most pure thing ever to have a relationship like that when you can't even speak the same language. Oh, and slow blinks. ALL the slow blinks.
my cat and i blink at each other so much, i think i blink at her more than she blinks at me i also get her to blink by saying "i love you" in a certain tone of voice, and when i say "get comfyyyy" she usually lays her little head down and makes a contented sigh. she makes biscuits all the tiiiime!! she always comes up like she wants to do it on me, but my stomach just isn't the right consistency for her, so eventually she always moves on to my stuffed elephant or my blanket she has the loudest purr too! it was just as loud when she was a tiny kitten, you wouldn't believe such a loud noise could come from such a tiny thing.