View Single Post
Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-27-2022, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. Being sick for the holidays is the worst! I hope everyone had a speedy recovery! My boyfriend actually just came down with COVID last Friday. Unbelievable that we escaped it this long, considering he works in the hospital. I think I managed to escape it yet again though because I tested negative for my travel.

Oh yay!!! I remember seeing the pictures of your beautiful wedding! I'm so happy that your marriage is going well and OMG babies!!! Ahhh!!!

I'm doing alright myself. The past few years have been quite a ride but I'm in an okay place. I've got a really great job working remotely and I'm now living in Florida with my boyfriend. We'll be moving to Oklahoma next year though! Definitely feeling a little bit stressed about relocating again after only 2 years but we knew Florida was likely going to be temporary so I guess there is that.
Oh yuck, I’m sorry he caught Covid over the holidays of all times. Hope he feels better soon and you don’t get it! We tested negative on our PCRs so it was likely the flu. We all got our flu shots this year too so it’s surprising but I did hear that this year’s flu is nasty. Thankfully we’re now almost over it completely.

Thanks, yeah! Going on 8 years now. Our kids are both happy and healthy little balls of energy despite everything. :)

Wow, that’s a big move! I’m sure it will be a big change to get used to but I’ve never regretted the moves I’ve made so I’m hoping it puts you in a great place.