View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-10-2023, 02:21 AM

Monday, January 9, 2023

Today I woke up earlier than I usually do (on accident, I just woke up). It was nice to get an early start and actually feel ready in the morning rather than rushing around. I did sort of crash and lose focus later in the morning though which was not as fun.

It was a so/so day. I got some work done but I also lost focus quite a bit. I did do a Focusmate session this afternoon. It's a thing where you work silently on camera with someone else to help you be accountable and get your stuff done. It's pretty helpful for people with ADHD who have trouble getting started on things. I did manage to finish up two marketing emails during the call that I had been putting off so that was nice.

In the evening I chatted with my sister and we looked at possibly updating my PC. It's horribly out of date sadly and it'll cost quite a bit to get everything up to speed so I'm thinking about exploring a Steamdeck. My sister got one and she quite enjoys it. I'll give it a try when she comes to visit in February and see if I like it.