View Single Post
Magnus
McQuade Boutique
NPC

Old 01-27-2023, 04:11 AM

It gets harder to remember things as you get older. But when you have a road map of experiences you can look back on, it’s much easier to rekindle those old moments.

(10 Points) Family Videos?... Most of us have those old grainy videos with the shaky camera work. It is nearly a household tradition is it not? If you do not, that is ok. Especially because that is what this is all about. With the filters available to us today, this should be no problem. Make a 1980s styled film, comic strip, or slideshow, no longer than 3 minutes, that adequately depicts your childhood and your favorite moments growing up(There is a lot of creative license to this one! Have fun!)

(8 Points) – Wordy Recitals… Retelling a story is part of creating a living memory that you can pass down from generation to generation. It is funny how those retold stories can sometimes become bigger fish than what was actually caught! Retell a memory from your Menewsha history for our benefit, making sure to embellish a bit! How is up to you but I do hope it is entertaining! (500 words minimum. Include in it a reference link for the original un-embellished story. And, if it involves other users, please be kind )

(6 Points) – Artist’s Rendition... Do you have a memory here on Menewsha that you just love to go back and revisit from time to time? Why not immortalize it… Using whatever artistic medium you would like, recreate a moment in time from Menewsha involving yourself. (This memory must be from before 2023)[color=red]Please remember to include your username somewhere in the pic!

(4 Points) – Sharing is caring… I am sure you have plenty of memories of Menewsha! Share here at least 5 memories that happened in a quotable post featuring yourself and quote them all in a single post in this thread. (+1 Bonus point if one of those memories is a memory that influenced a positive outcome in your life) Please remember to quote any old text copy and pasted to a new post!

(2 points) – Remember that time… I have a few memories here on Menewsha that I often retell. They aren’t all mine though. Link to or retell an old memory that just tickles your fancy every time you think of it from here on Menewsha. (One story per submission please

Enter your RARE REMEMBRANCES tasks by pasting this form into the thread:

HTML Code:
[B][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I have completed a RARE REMEMBRANCES task![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Description:[/B] ( describe your entry if needed. )
[B]Link or image/text:[/B]

Last edited by Magnus; 02-11-2023 at 08:28 AM..