View Single Post
Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-13-2023, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiyukaE View Post
Indeed, thank god it isn't too severe, but even one panic attack is one too many in my opinion. They're so painful and annoying!

Here's hoping that particular count remains on a 1.
I hope so as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I feel like life has defeated me most days. It's not a fun feeling.

I want old me back.
Life actually had a pleasant surprise for me today. I thought I had to work but I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Old me as in years ago before I lost my job at subway due to new management. It was the perfect support art kind of job. Close to home within walking distance so no need for bus tickets.

Now half the places I apply to require a license. Which is kind of ridiculous for a part time job.
What kind of jobs have you been applying for?

---------- Post added 02-13-2023 at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
It only took me what...17 years and 9 different jobs to find one I absolutely love? Damn.
And it should have been obvious. I have always loved reading and practically lived at the library during summer so working at one should have been an obvious decision.

Tbh, I'm trying to cut back on cute things as they tend to take up valuable space and don't really hold my interest very long...but we had some cute valentine themed lidded ramekins at Joann (my other job where I've stayed on for 1 day each week...mainly for the employee discount) that I can use for some cute photos and for making mini cakes for myself. So they're functional and I can justify the purchase.
The discount is the only reason I work one day a week at Applebees.