View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-03-2023, 07:01 PM

i'm too impatient for User's Pick to start back up, and i have so many good noms that i wouldn't even be able to submit all of them, so i'm starting a mini-game in this thread. this isn't trying to compete with UP! i'm just excited and want to show off the cool outfits i've been seeing.

Ghost's Picks!

January 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilianaire
Lilianaire: gave us an intriguing Northern Lights scene that really eased me into the beginning of 2023. This avi has just the right amount of mystic beauty to regally welcome in the new year, with a stunning backdrop of lush, verdant nature.

February 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h
From top to bottom, R a n d e h: is giving us colors we can taste! I've never seen an outfit look more like a rainbow coming out of a cloud, and no rainbow items were even used! A triumph of layering, and an excellent use of color blocking, this avi gets flying colors in creativity.

February 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirp
chirp: 's avi looks like it came right out of an episode of the Twilight Zone. You find yourself in another place, a place where monotone and cyan meet, where a swirling floor pulls the eye so you almost miss the strange floating orb. A place where bodies disintegrate into glowing dust, and windows only lead to blackness. You have found yourself in.... The Chirpy Zone.

February 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora
I can just picture Cora: 's avi as a mosaic artpiece, the colors have the feel of deep blue porcelain with shiny goldenrod lacquer accents. It's just so delicious on the eyes, the contrast is there, the saturation is there, the theme is consistent, and she has a flower for a head!! What more could you want?

March 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvete
With this avi, salvete: has absolutely captured the vibes of Retro Menewsha. Drawing the eye immediately to the heartface fox hat, the bleeding hearts items, and the Phoenix staff, this avi really starts out with a bang, drawing you in to that feeling of spending the Lunar New Year chatting away with your pixel buddies. The intricate layering cascades in after the prominent larger items, creating a wonderful series of red, gold, and black stripes, never leaving a dull moment on this avi.

that's all for now! when i have more, i'll make another post like this in this thread.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-03-2023 at 07:04 PM..