View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-07-2024, 10:49 PM

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Today was an ok day. It was a bit of a slow morning. For lunch we went to this vegan juicery place. After that we got coffee, finally picked up my prescription, went to the hardware store, and got some groceries. The grocery store actually had a mini weeping willow plant so of course I had to get it. I hope it will do okay under my not so green thumb... After that I mostly tried to catch up on some stuff around the apartment, washing sheets and remaking the bed, putting away laundry, washing dishes, etc. Not super fun but it felt nice to tackle some stuff. In the evening we finally finished this documentary we'd been watching though it was inconclusive so that kind of sucked. After that I read for a bit and then headed to bed.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Today has been absolute shit. I woke up around 8am and immediately started feeling anxious/overwhelmed about a bunch of stuff. I decided to tackle the notifications on my phone and found out that apparently my friend group has migrated from Messenger over to Whatsapp which I don't use much and have been chatting there for almost a month and nobody seemed to care that I wasn't around. It made me feel shitty and forgotten about. Then, this girl I thought was going to end up being a good friend sent me a "breakup" message about how we had conflicting values because I asked her to let me know 30 minutes in advance if she was going to cancel on me. So that added to the shittiness. I ended up crying most of the morning. We went out to lunch and they apparently don't serve the salad I really liked anymore and then I wanted to get coffee at my favorite place but then they were closed. We went to another place but parking was a nightmare and the wait was long and the bathrooms were out of order so more bullshit. When we got home I was feeling super crap and just wanted to lay in my bed and calm down but instead my boyfriend decided he was going to lay across the bottom of the bed with the cat and I got super pissed off for yet another thing going wrong. Then he put one of my shirts in the dryer that wasn't supposed to go in so that's probably all shrunk as well. It's really a shit day and frankly I can't wait for it to be over. I was supposed to work a bit this weekend to try to make up the time I didn't work while I was sick on Friday but I seriously just cannot today so I guess future me is in for shit again tomorrow. Fun times.