View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-09-2024, 03:54 PM

Monday, January 8, 2024

Today had a rough start. I woke up feeling teary and sad again and overwhelmed by getting through the work day. I let my boss know and we had a call and we had a nice chat and she helped encourage me and set my priorities which really helped me recenter myself. In the afternoon I found out that the senior managers finished their interviews for my direct report and agreed to send the offer to the one I preferred. He gave his verbal agreement and we'll be sending him over the offer letter soon so I'm very excited for that. This will be the first time I'll be having my own direct report who is not an intern. I'm both excited and nervous. I have a lot of work ahead of me to prepare them an agenda for their first week. We have an in-person staff retreat that week and the individual said they would be able to come so I'll actually get to meet him in person so that will be really cool. The rest of the day went okay. I finished the romance book I was reading and started a new one. Last year I read 85 books, I wonder how many I'll end up reading this year...

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-10-2024 at 05:06 PM..