View Single Post
Thunder
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 04:56 PM

I remember that. That was amazing. If only they could capture more things like that, you know? On the marathon I saw, they were investigating in Ireland (I think) and one of the guy's said he was pushed over. However, the camera wasn't on him at that time so pretty much all you got to see was him laying on the floor afterwards. It would've been nice if they could've actually caught that on camera, but I understand that you can't have a camera on everyone all the time.

They may not actually mean any disrespect, but the spirit might not know that. I mean, if some random person on the street started calling you a coward, it'd be pretty annoying, wouldn't it? xD

Another thing that my friend actually thought of about the provoking. What if Taps got the spirit all riled up and then left, so the spirit terrorized the people who actually own the building? xD That would suck, but I don't think they've actually provoked a spirit in someone's house, so that's definitely a good thing. If they have, I either missed the episode or don't remember it. I don't think they'd do that though, because they always seem to be worried about people who may actually live in a house that's haunted, especially if they have children.