View Single Post
Rmarques
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rmarques

Old 12-09-2007, 11:30 PM

Roxas sat next to Ariel, distracting her from the blonde guy she was talking to.

"Oh, hi Roxas! Good timing." As Ariel said that, she leaned back on her chair, and pointed at the boy next to her. "This is Demyx, the captain of the male swiming team."

"Hey! Roxas right? Nice to meet you." Demyx extended his hand as he said that.

"Hey." Roxas greeted Demyx as he shook his hand.

"So, I presume I don't have to tell you that our school has been on a tight spot when it comes to victories?" Ariel stated, breaking any chance of conversation between Demyx and Roxas.

"You mean, the whole not winning anything for seven years?" Roxas asked, looking at Ariel.

"Correct. I must say, last year we didn't win by a more matter of luck-" As she said that, Demyx's snort interrupted her.

"I'm sorry, luck? Please, you and the other girls weren't much of match for the others." He said between chuckles.

Ariel frowned and looked at Demyx in the eyes. "Well, same thing could be said about your team. Seriously, a few of them looked like that was the first time they even entered a pool!"

Demyx calmed his chuckles and got his face and voice back to a serious tone. "True. However, you won't see me saying it was just bad luck. So, I presume that it won't be a surprise if I say you can't expect much of a chance of slacking off during practice, right Roxas?"

Roxas nodded in agreement. "Sure. I didn't expect anything less, truth to be told."

Demyx smiled and clapped his hands. "Good. Now let's eat."