View Single Post
whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-10-2007, 09:58 AM

"Good morning."

The rudimentary go abouts for the day. Greet the people in attendance at the table, regardless if they replied or not. Sit down, grab some breakfast and then say goodbye, leave for school.

Rinse repeat. It was always the same every single day.

The raven exhaled deeply and flexed his fingers, before taking some of the servings and putting some on his own plated. In mid take, his eyes strayed on Sasuke's form and back on the food once more. He returned the plate, taking a little of each and proceeded eating.

Hash browns. Baked meat and a little vegetables. Heavy but satisfying. At least it wasn't as oily as the day before. As he sliced his share with obvious precision, Itachi suddenly paused when his father called his attention.

"Hai, Tousan?"

The chief of police, folded back the daily newspapers and looked at his two sons, "I don't want the both of you to be loitering more than necessary at school today. Sasuke, you'll be riding with your brother from now on. Itachi, not a word."

The latter held on to his emotionless stare and went back to his breakfast. It was not like he was going to protest or anything. Since when did he ever protest or say contradictory anyway?

He nodded, "Of course."

"Either of one must report to me every lunch break. Do I make myself clear?"