View Single Post
Tir_etoile
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Tir_etoile Send a message via Yahoo to Tir_etoile

Old 12-13-2007, 04:26 PM

I love TAPS. I watch it religiously and it is the Wendsday night line up in my home, we just turn on Scifi and watch all the re-runs until the new episode comes on. We have never missed a live episode(while sadly I am the only one who can stay awake for all of it). I think what attracts me most to the show is the fact that it is a "reality/fantasy" show. It's real people, in real time, hunting things that most consider to be pure fantasy. Now I am a firm believer in ghosts, so shows like this, to me just prove at times that I am not crazy.

I have great respect for these people, expecially Jason and Grant who go out of there way, to bring people something exciting. Plumbers by Day, Hunters by Night.
And how they are very much protective of other peoples children, to me makes them that much better. They know how to help people, they have great interaction ability, and they state all the time. They are out to DISPROVE ghosts, not prove them. If they find something sure they get excited, anyone would.

Though on a side note. I think I am very skeptical of the new show... TAPS International. While I think it would be neat to see them travel to other places and Debunk thing's there... I hate Brian and that mousy, I'm holier than thou and know everything kid. So I don't know how often I will truly watch it. I mean, I want to watch it for the findings/ lack there of. But I know... that there personalities grate on me XD. Now if only they could get Steve to fly....