View Single Post
Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-21-2007, 10:46 PM

Dear Wish Maker Juru,

I have been a really good girl this year in Menewsha. I came into this website in October 11, 2007. I looked lost until I was adopted my BrokenHearted. I found a new place to love. I made new friends, chat everywhere I could, quested for my items, and helped others along the way. I helped encouraged people on their quests, as they do onto me.

I learned how to create a shop on the exchange. Business has been wonderful to me. I have friends that help me on what items I am looking for. In shosho's shop thread, me and Seito had a pillow fight that turned out a mess with cheese explosions. We left the place smelling like cheese. It was loads of fun. Later on, my place was soaked because there was a water balloon fight.

I wrote this letter to make a wish. I wish for the King's Crown. I wish for this item because I have desire that item since I joined Menewsha. I am questing for all the Collectible Items that has been release. I am about 5 items away from completing the quest. Even though this is just a wish, I know this wish will come true someday. I left some milk and cookies on the table and hope this wish will come true.

Sincerely,
~Sakura_Madison