View Single Post
Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-23-2007, 10:18 PM

I wrote this story over the summer then forgot about it. Today while I was doing laundry I found my thumbnails for the story and thought over for a little while and I"ve decided it might make a interesting roleplay! So this is what it's about...

It's centuries into the future and the world is now run under one government. This government has gotten rid of religion.

Now, the gods of the one religion have been taken from their paradise home and put into mortal human bodies with their memories completly earsed. They were kept under chemical induced comas for 100 years and when they awake they find themselves stuck as humans. But the government failed to erase their memories completly as they had planned. The good have some strnad of their memories left, but the memories are so weak it seems that it was a strange dream of some sort. Only the oldest god is sure that the memories are some how real and that he is somehow being tricked but isn't sure what parts of the memories are real. So he runs away to find someone who might be able to tell him the truth. HE finds a man named Phillip who is the only human left on earth who knows of religions. Phillip and the god set out to find the other four gods to return them home to paradise.

(I apologize if anyone finds this rp offensive, I wrote it for fun, not because I want to get rid of god. I personally don't believe in religion, but I ment nothing against those who do)

Here are the parts you can play as...

Phillip
age-27

A religious man who practices his religion in secret so he's not arrested. When he finds out the truth and that the government is hiding the gods as humans he sets out to return them home.

Kelev
age-19

The eldest of the gods, he has most of his memories and relizes he's being tricked, but isn't sure of what he's being tricked of. He wants to know the full truth and becomes violent when he escapes. He is usually gentle but has his violent moments when someone is in his way.

((part taken))

Panya
age-17

The eldest female and the first of three goddesses. She has the second most amount of memories stored, but this is still not enough to remmeber who she really is. She is very quite and chooses not to fight when faced with the government.

((part taken))

Paka
age-16

She is the most violent of the goddesses and fights more than Kalev does.

((part taken))

Tora
age-16

She is as almost as violent as Paka, and fights hard.

((part taken))

Fei Yen
age-18

The second male god and is more fun loving a jumpy than anyone else. He perfers to eat and sleep over fight and chooses to stand back with Panya while the others fight.

((part taken))

You can also make a Government member if you'd like.
Just post your profile below.

Character name:
Bio:
Quick discription: (what do they look like)
I really hope peole post soon! I await with hope!