View Single Post
whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-28-2007, 12:28 PM

The unicorn rolled his eyes, growling as he turned to Hyde and looked at the younger twin. He raised a hand to Vanilla's head, patting the soft pink hair and hummed a soft tune under his breath in hopes to calm the panicked red eyed fae. Pip's voice was small and somewhat high pitched, singing a little louder now. It was a lullaby his mother would sing for him when he was in one of his moods. Once when the younger fae and he were made to go and perform when they were younger, Vanilla had lost his calm and froze on the spot, much to their client's dismay. The pale skinned boy literally froze when his blindfold was removed and he saw the man they were servicing together.

He was pot bellied, ugly and riddled with scars over his body. Not to mention that the man was...

Thinking back on that incident, the short haired unicorn had to admit that after that, he began to understand the easily flustered fae a little now. It became a start of a quiet friendship for both parties. He was the only other creature that Vanilla would truly devote himself to other than his twin.

Eventually, the fae began to smile and wiped his tears with his knuckles. "Th-Thank you... I-I'm so scared... I'm so-rrry...."

Fujimaru put his hands together and bowed to the vampire deeply. "Greetings kind sir."

"One of our companions is lost in the wood---we were gathering information upon the matter. And...It is only natural to feel remorse and fear when you hear your other peers being tortured...and to undergo things that no one should ever go through, slave or not."

The kitsune wrapped his hands together, frowning at the remembrance and let out a deep breath, "How kind of you...sir. We would be delighted to take refuge for the mean while..."

"But what about Eilshor?," came Hyde, his small features turning into a frown. "We'll have to look for him soon..."

Harleth turned, jewelry tinkling at his smallest movement, "We need to rest. We will resume our search for later. Do not worry. That elf is not as defenseless as he looks. Not to mention---if it calms you all down, I will---with the permission of our host, leave a little later so I may search for him."

The demon pulled at his veil, keeping it on and folded his arms across his chest. "Besides, I feel responsible. I am the oldest in attendance. I ought to do this."