View Single Post
whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-28-2007, 02:44 PM

"Sounds like him," smiled Pip as he drank from his mug, "Before he got sold into slavery, he said he lived in a house of dolls... Lots and lots of little toys. He made most of them. Some came from his late and supposedly eccentric aunt." When Hyde and Fujimaru turned to look at him funny, the unicorn yelped in his seat and casted them a self conscious stare.

"What?!," he scoffed as he hid his lower half from view, "We're neighbors---And I was curious why his room has so much mechanical stuff. Plus it looks like a steam punk inspired scenario. Really cool... And I asked." Then his blue eyes narrowed when he saw his fae friend give him a look and the unicorn pouted, "Anyway to Eilshor... He's very sweet and kind. Likes fixing things but... He doesn't like having sex. It scares him. Not to mention---he's still learning how to do the jazz we're so used to."

The fox could only stare at how bluntly put the boy had taken it. He cleared his throat, and stopped starring as the unicorn let out a soft sigh, feeling nostalgic.

"Hmm?"

Harleth's eyebrow hitched up a little as the little girl addressed him. He smiled and asked, "How did you know I am a demon? My~ I have masked my scent and age... I suppose I'm tired. The events of today have not been very pleasing to the nerves..." The slave lowered the mug and crossed his legs, lifting the long belt of dangling gold and precious tones over his thighs as he rested his hands on his lap. "It's an honor to meet you as well, young lady."

Fujimaru then turned to his side, "Why are you still wearing your veil even inside?"

"Because I wish to. Not to mention it was meant to conceal. I designed it so."

He shrugged, not wanting to argue with his senior and looked at the burning wood and coal. Something in his blood told him that their subject of conversation wasn't too far from the castle. Eilshor was out there and was still very much alive---but if not aided or found soon enough, it might be too late for him. the fox shook his head, No... he must not think of such things.

"Can I have more tea?," asked Hyde, breaking the uncomfortable silence when he showed both mugs now empty. "I...like your brew very much." The fae smiled a little uneasily, quite embarrassed at being able to consume so much in little time. "Sorry."