View Single Post
Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-31-2007, 01:55 AM

She turned her head and looked at him as she continued to walk. Her hoofs new the forset floor as well as her eyes so she had no fear. "And why would you say that?" She asked simply. That comment alone made her mind twist and turn. It was like a giant puzzle right now...and alot of pieces were missing.

Moving some branches aside from a wheeping willow she gave a smile and gestured him in. Welcome...so my community." She said softly and walked in her self. From the out side it looked nothing more then an old wheeping willow. So old infact that its branches swayed and swept the floor. But if a magical being opened them a whole new world came into view.

She stepped in and looked around giving a light smile. There were merchants out selling there goods while young children ran up and down the streets. Fairys were flying between open windows and some mothers were doing some late night shopping.

"A spell at been placed on this tree along time ago...before even my parents. It was set to protect those that do not have a place within the human world." She gave a soft smile "We live here...in harmony, elfs, fairys, centars...you name it I bet I could point one out to you" She said and began to walk down a street. "Behind those houses are the achers...our farms" she went on giving nods and smiles to those who said hello "And this" She gestured to a large old house. It was in the style of a japanese tempble "Is mine"