Old 04-04-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakolookiyam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle
it's really not in the rules...

The whole thing about SP farming is... the higher your level is in relation the the highest level skill you have, the more SP and the less EXP you get.

So, let's say... for example... your highest level skill is Fire, and it's at a skill level of 5... but your character is at level 11. The amount of SP points received per kill would be far greater than if you had a Fire skill of 11. However, this also means you gain less EXP... so it's harder to get to higher levels to gain even more SP.... so really, it's all about patience and dedication to the task.

The highest difference between level and skill level you can have is 9... or at least, that's the greatest difference you can have that is pointful... and I think that if your level is 9 above your skill level, you gain only 10% exp, but earn somewhere along the lines of 2000% of your normal SP gains :lol:

close ? but actually. If you use NO SP except to buy he element skill. than the exp you gain is drastically DEcreased. this is a good thing because. your SP gain will be super HIGH. so then you'll have stronger skillz and be able to kick ass later on. Bandits are the best things to fight when sp farming :3 but dont worry about that yet. i know special camping spot where i sued to do that. just get to a higher level and i'll help you guys ou with all that. i got a call from my dad today, and he said he'd be sendint the computer soon. so i should be able to get on soon
yah, I'm at 12 and climbin' with my lvl 5 skillz... it should all be good. 8)
eek, you up'd skillz to that lvl? ;_; hmm are you planning on sp farming?