View Single Post
Cyndel
I never make the mistake of arguing with people whose opinions I have no respect for.
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 01-05-2008, 04:54 AM

Celestine stared at Roka for a moment, his mouth handing open as he listened. "...Celeste..." He muttered quietly. He knew that name... it was so similar to his. He had been named after his mother as well, though he was having trouble putting a face with that name. "...Celeste...That...that is...my...my mother..." He said finally, though he almost made it sound like a question. He could remember his father's name fairly easily; it was carved into the handle of the swallow that he carried: Enlil.

His ears pinned back a little as he stared at Roka and then he shook his head. "You would have been little better off staying where you were." he said simply, "There isn't much left of the wind clan, and everyone apparently relocated... I have no idea where they went. The earth clan decided to stir up trouble, and I guess you know with their size compared to ours, there wasn't much left of Thuuli when they were finished." Thuuli was the main area where the wind clan had resided. Wind dragons were relatively small compared with some others, like the earth dragons, and those two clans had never gotten along very well. "There weren't many survivors that I know of..." Everyone had already been gone by the time he came to and realized what had happened.