View Single Post
Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-05-2008, 11:17 PM

Roka looked at him and gave him a soft smile. "Not many that you know of. Most dragons now know of this place. They come from far and wide seeking peace within this world. I heard of the attack at that time, and was scared. I did not know what happened to Celeste...If she lived...if she was dead...my reasources only went so far. So I put a party together...we were going to find out. Some of the fellow dragons and I grabbed out weapons and headed to the out world." She gave a deep breath. "We did not know what we were going to find...what we did find made all of us stare in shock...everything was gone...bodies littered the floor...we found little to no servivers...one was Celeste. She lived for about one year but her wounds were to great for her body and she left us. She is barried out in the north west dragon grounds. I would take you to see her grave...if you liked." Her eyes then lit up and she went inside...there was some russeling then she came out with an old book. "When we found her...she was clutching this to her chest...It was her journal...she gave it to me when she died...I think though...it would do better in your hands..." She handed him the book with the softest of smiles.