⊙ω⊙

Old 04-04-2007, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pod79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle
I always chose the path of the warrior, so the only time I really use MP was for healing myself.... cure spell ftw :D

I would always set both donald's/goofy's abilities to just use them whenever they want... I know they're not stupid, they know how to fight :P so I give them the freedom to do so. I always make sure they're equipped fully, and now I remember to equip new abilities as they come.

It kinda sucked though, toward the end of the game, i had gotten (what I had thought was) their best weapons... and then found out that there were even BETTER weapons for them :evil: so i had to go farm more materials to make them.
xDD

I know the feeling. It's kinda like making Ultima for Sora.
haha, yeah, but there's only one of those, and the materials needed for it are hardly used in any other recipes...

it's kinda funny, because if you max out synthesizing, and you use one of the stones that halves materials needed... you can ALMOST make two of them... and THAT would be quite kickass :twisted:
Yeah.. xD

But I guess, for some people, making these weapons is not important. I like it though, even if I get frustrated at times while trying to get the items.