View Single Post
PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 06:11 AM

Whitebeast:
xD Well, actually, i kind of figured you were a guy until i saw you posting somewhere about having booty or something. I can't remember the exact content of the post, but yeah, lmao, i just figured you for a femme afterwards xD

o.o That's going to be confusing if you keep changing from a male avatar to female avatar though, isn't it? xD And yeah...you do have a point. I'm saving up too, but yeah...for one item, not really so much for all the items that females can wear, although i do plan on getting all the female items that i can over the long duration that i'm here on Menewsha xD

Ah...i might've thought so. I only have this account right now. Wish i had a mule though xD It'd certainly help in the case i should ever be overflowed with item...which i highly doubt, unless i start doing art regularly or something xD

xD You're lucky that you have spares. Whitebeast must teach me her awesome gold earning ways? D :

...o.o Huh, sounds more like you're just having fun, not Role Playing xD Lol.

Something tells me you're going to get even more sick, but what the hey, it's your life so...yeah, feel free to stay up all night online, etc etc xD

xD You're crazy Whitebeast <3