View Single Post
PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 08:20 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
o.o Hrm...every two years, you say? I hope i don't have to do that then, because when i move to the new house, sometime later on this year, i would hate to be outside as the house is somewhat on a downwards slope and well, it'd be hard to see if anything bad was happening near the house xD' Er...yeah, you can tell i'm a mite paranoid. Not my fault though, you can thank my sister for putting the idea in my head : x

:0 Cookies! What type? xD Chocolate chip? Plain? Oatmeal?

xD You have them too, huh? And true, i suppose.

:0 Omgz. You're like, magical Ironic! xDDD'

Huh, it's only threatening to flood in Brisbane as of late, although i do believe that Melbourne was sort of flooded at one point xD The weather's been all over the place this Australian Summer really : x

xD I live in Sydney dear. Though i have friends in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, etc.

Oh really now? What will you be doing there? xD Visiting relatives?

...o.o 4PM is extremely early for dinnertime. Don't you ever get hungry afterwards? xD And the average time for dinner in my house is hum...well, it varies alot really, but typically we have dinner about 7:30PM; sometimes earlier, sometimes later xD

Edit:
xD You know i put up a trivia question, right? Haha. I'll be putting up another one just as soon as it's answered so be on the lookout! ;0