View Single Post
Lieai
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lieai Send a message via Yahoo to Lieai

Old 01-21-2008, 11:15 PM

Dark burned with lust and desire for this beautiful and sinfully tempting man. His own lips found Krad's as they kissed in their own feverish near-violent way, his fingers dug into Krad's shoulders as their lips met and he pressed his body closer to the blond's...

And yet something in his mind was telling him to remain cautious. Then Dark heard Krad's low hot tone of voice and said back between feverish bites and light teasing kisses, "Your heart is one thing I want you to give to me..." he spoke in that all familiar seductive tone of his before he continued, his eyes dark with lust, "...the rest...your body..." Those reddened lips curled with a faint smile, "...your pleasure..." His fingertips ghosted between Krad's legs between their heated flushed bodies as violet eyes never left Krad's, "...I'll take those."

His voice trailed off as he heard the door open and his body tensed. Bringing a hand to Krad's lips, his eyes grew serious before he whispered to the blond softly, "We'll continue later my beautiful Krad." Moving his hand aside for a moment he pressed a quick hungry kiss to the blond's lips letting that simple action tell just how badly he wanted and needed Krad now that they were doing this deliciously forbidden act of being together...

Giving Krad a sly wink and a smirk, Dark pulled away and taking a slight running start leapt and nimbly pulled himself over the stall door, slid along the tiled floor and walked out of the bathroom acting as if nothing had happened as he shoved his hands into his pockets. Dark was silently thinking of all the grossest nastiest things which thankfully got rid of the large tent in his jeans he was having a hard time hiding.

Letting out a low sigh he smiled faintly to himself and humming, Dark headed towards his next class...