View Single Post
Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-25-2008, 01:19 AM

She looked at different stalls as she walked along the road. There were so many different things to buy and win. One stall drew her in so she walked towrds it. It was of different trinkets and pendants...looking through them she gave a smile at some of the simpleness...then she found one...picking it up she turned it over and looked at it more closely. "I see you found one" the elderly lady behind the stall said and I nodded "Yes I have...how much?" She asked the old woman and got a shake of the head in return []"Take it...you have helped so many in the village...its the least I could do.."[/i] She gave a smile said thank you and walked back over to Celestine.

"Here" She said and handed him the pendant. It was very well crafted...a phoenix carved out of jade. There was details in the eyes and even in the feathers. She placed it around his neck. "In my culture it means luck and reberth...wear it long enough and you will have a new begining...a better one" She stated with a smile and turned to walk to the next stall.