View Single Post
Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-04-2008, 04:31 AM

After a short rest, Howard awoke again with a start, realizing where he had nodded off at. "Oh dear..." he said to himself. "This will not do at all." He had a bit of money he had been able to take with him... perhaps he might be able to find a nice place to stay? How much again... ah well. He could always get a job somewhere. He usually had no troubles with that at least.

Closing his eyes, he got himself up and started to walk once more, when he noticed a young lady standing in a doorway. He blinked, seeing her eyes even from a distance they held wonders. However, he reminded himself... it was very rude to stare. Very rude indeed.

Walking a bit closer towards her, he bowed deeply a moment in greeting. "Hello," e said quietly, his tone hushed and respectful. "I do not mean to intrude, but do you know of a decent inn I might find around here? I am afraid I am new in town and well... a bit more lost than I would like." He blushed brightly after saying this, obviously quite embarrassed. But he kept that deep bow as well, and it was clear he had no lack of manners.