View Single Post
Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-11-2008, 01:09 AM

Meanwhile a world away...

"Man, what did Uncle have to give me a HARD final test..." Violet grumbled to herself, as she looked over the ingredients upon her table one last time. Some of which were bubbling, or smelled, or just looked really strange. But that was okay! Alchemy wasn't suppsoed to smell like roses. No way! She had come to love the smell though, for alchemy was as much a part of her life as smiling. Her uncle taught her everything he knew, and THIS was the final test.

Okay, she had everything she needed, now to just throw them into the pan. She had already carefully drawn the lines on the heating pan, and now the ingredients. In order of course. "A dash of this... a pinch of that... a sprinkling of this.. or was it a dash> One tablespoon of blood... and blow it gently to cool uttering the magic words!" She grinned, wondering just what sort of surprise this would create. Her uncle would not tell her the final result!

"Eshirei deus Macen DORVE!" She yelled. Instantly there was a blinding flash of light. She found herself blinded for a moment...

Back in the real world...

Right out of nowhere, from above, Violet tumbled into the park. Startled she looked around her, her bright green eyes wide. "W-w-what is this?!?" she asked, clutching a hand to her chest, utterly panicked. She was used to a world where trees were a dying artifact of an ancient world... but here were hundreds of them. What were those things in the distance? Buildings? They were so massive? And why was everyone dressed so strangely? Where were their wings? Their paws, fur, hooves? All of those cool things one could alter themselves with using alchemy...

Looking down upon herself, she realized that she was completely, and fully, devoid of those things now as well. No tail no hooves... no fur at all. Her attire was the same, an expansive networking of black leather, lace, and chains, all etched with alchemy signs. But this was nowhere near her Uncle's thatched roof home. This was... this was...

"I'm lost!" she cried, slumping to the ground, her bright blond hair covering her eyes as she looked at the strangely green ground. "Just where am I... what sort of spell is this?"

((there, I found a good gal to play :3))