View Single Post
DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 03:39 AM

"Well then that explains a lot." He sighed and said, "So you think Vampires are some blood sucking leech?" He found that insulting because he was born a vampire and enjoyed being one. He kind of felt a sense of sorry that he never felt before and just kind of left the questions a lone. This time he was more upset to even speak and walked away from her and went towards one of the tiger shape-shifters who appeared before him.

"It seems everything is safe but you never know." The Tiger were growled slightly and then stared at Victoria, again with interest. Shape-shifters are very sexual creatures but of course with Vlad around, it was very hard for him to really express his interest. Vlad ignored the smell of sex crazed shape-shifters he turned to Victoria still upset by her words and said "Since it is safe I want you to be placed in here." He pointed to a small room were nothing was in there but a small window that was blocked by a steel door.

The were tiger stared and said, "I thought it would be safer in one room?"

"Well I think it would be better if she was in here." Vlad stated in a cruel way and began to give a stare that he never gave anyone in many centuries. Not since his days when he was a cruel and unspeakable king. "More the coffin here and make sure you guard her. I don't want her involved in anything unless I feel she is needed to be involved. I will give word."

The were tiger shocked by his statement growled slightly in agreement and went to grab the coffin from the other room.

Vlad found himself staring directly at Bruno. A were-wolf who he knew since the days he battled beside him before he knew he was a vampire. Bruno became a were because he wanted to stay beside his king. Bruno bowed slightly and said, "My king we have word that the man you dropped from the plane is still alive. He is coming this way and wants revenge."

Vlad smiled and turned to Victoria. "Please get into the room. I don't want you hurt." It was a change from his attitude but still no matter what she says, she was still a friend and he stayed loyal to friends.