View Single Post
Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-12-2008, 06:18 AM

Rod blushed a slight at that. 'Really? You think so?" he asked, curious. He never heard much about his baking, most guys just grunted or nodded in response.

"I hope so," Rod replied, giving a light nod. "I really do." Rod was tired really, that part wasn't a lie. He just also needed time to sort things out logically in his mind. There had to be some LOGICAL explanation!

And so with that the weary mechanic headed to bed, pondering the night's events.

The Next Evening...

Rod, despite having things to keep him busy, found himself thinking upon his guest all day. Why? Well... he supposed it had been some time since he had nice company like that. And he still felt guilty over ending things so abruptly.

And... besides. Rod decided it didn't matter to him. Say vampires did exist. Say that they did... Raven still seemed like a nice guy. And, if anything... Rod had enjoyed his company however brief. He would like to have a longer evening, he knew.

And that was how Rod found himself walking down the same street, at the same time. Only this time he stopped and leaned against one of the broken lightpoles, hoping history might repeat itself.

He would deserve it if it didn't... but he would like it if things did very much. But, just in case, he did have more of those cookies at home, and tea ready too! He was sure to anyone else, his actions might have looked insane but... he trusted in his thoughts. He wished to trust in others too.

((I figured a timejump was the ebstw ay to deal with things *nods* ))