View Single Post
Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 06:49 AM

Ugh I just remembered I still have to put music into your iPod. There's nothing on it since I deleted most of the songs last night (kept the ones that you put in it that I liked).

I swear, get a fat transplant from my stomach to my boobs then I'd be very pleased. I just wish I didn't have to go tomorrow but well I just don't wanna go by myself coz I don't really like being around those two anymore...seriously they're gonna slobber all over each other which means I need to put a lot of Douglas Sills photos into your ipod. By the way I changed my wallpaper again. Now it's even hotter. Heheheh.

My mom...oh dude you'll never believe this. There was a Akon song on "tryyyy too hard" the radio yesterday while babysitting JJ. HE WAS SINGING ALONG TO IT! Dude I'm not kidding the chorus came up and he was all "tryyy too hard" and then my face scrunched then I turned around and then I realized this 3 YEAR OLD BABY IS SINGING TO AKON. I was like WHAT THE HELL? Then mom said it's because my uncle sings it to him...so strange. It's the uncle that I hate too.