View Single Post
Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 01:07 PM

Yeah it is true that Europe does have more history, but sometimes I think they're more willing that TAPS to actually say, "Oh this place is DEFINITELY haunted."

Brian does get on my nerves. xD I won't deny it. I rather don't mind Andy; he's the one who is so enthusiastic about debunking, right? ^^;

Oh, I know what you mean. Ireland is so pretty, and I'm about a fourth if not close to a third Irish...so I claim the fact that I'm Irish as a good reason to go! xD

It's nice they do put families and children first. What surprises me is they take children's word a lot more seriously than people like...my parents ever did. If I saw something when I was small, my family dismissed it. My mom later told me that she saw this old lady at her parent's house growing up, and her best friend (who didn't know anything about this) ran out of her bedroom one time in middle school, claiming to see an old lady there... ^^; But her mom dismissed what both of them saw, convinced that my mom had told her best friend.

So it really is nice that instead of those claims being dismissed or seen as lies, they take it for word. They don't question it. They know it might be exaggerations, but they still feel obligated to help no matter what. :3 Claims are still claims, and putting a family at ease, especially children...well, TAPS does a good job of earning my respect in that department.