View Single Post
Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 10:23 PM

I need to brush up on my history of Europe; I just know Native Americans were here for centuries. ^^; I was thinking places like England would only be more haunted because they're smaller countries. Native Americans were probably more spread out before Europe colonized over here. I know South America was inhabited by many tribes that were wiped out...in both South and North America, rats from Europe brought diseases that those tribes weren't prepared for at all. ^^; So really, come to think of it, there's plenty of potential and even some violent history and bloodshed, that could contribute to possible spiritual activity within the Americas. ^_^; *is a big fan of South America* TAPS should go to South America. xD

Yeah, Jason and Grant definitely are more sensative, and they don't get so easily...disorganized either. I don't feel like International is solid enough. As far as a dud, I'm not sure. Could be the disorganization amongst the members. The team seems to be going off on their own. Jason and Grant have...structure? Yeah, something like that. I guess that's what I'm saying. And Steve too; they can keep it together as a team.

International seems to have inner conflict between people. Different ideas are fine, but when they start to irk other members, then the show starts to become more like a drama fest. Before, the only drama was with Brian. <.<; And he's, guess where? Doing the international stuff. xD

Yeah, it hurts to be dismissed like that, when you're not making anything up. I appreciate TAPS a lot for that. ^_^