View Single Post
Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 02-15-2008, 06:00 PM

Yeah, it does suck.

Thanks Zweres. :)

I'm sure people have always gotten cancer... no doubt. But I think we live in a much more chemical-filled, poisonous world nowadays and I think cancer is becoming more prevalent because of it. I mean, cancer are mutated cells after all.

Soon enough it'll be killing more people than heart disease if it keeps going this way. I'm surprised they haven't found a cure for it yet to be honest. You'd think they'd have found at least something to suppress it by now (that's not radiation or chemo).

Arod, Thatcher and I were talking the other day about AIDS and how he's heard of this boxer who was cured of AIDS... which is crazy. But wasn't Magic Johnson 'cured' too? Or not? I wonder if there's something out there that kills the AIDS virus?

Anyway, I think of it this way: My grandma was 93 years old or something like that. She lived a long, healthy life. My grandpa is 85... I mean, he's had a pretty long life too really. Sure, it's not 93, but still pretty good lifespan. My dad, who has totally eaten his body up and not taken care of it, is 60 now. I don't want to be one of those people who gets cancer at 60... :( The poor guy looks way older than he is...

It's sad, but something you've gotta deal with. At least we know in advance, you know? Though a long-winded illness can be very stressful. My mom doesn't really know what to do with herself, because she's still gotta work, but her parents live 10 hours away...

Be back. Gotta go fish on my mule. It's getting late!