View Single Post
Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-21-2008, 01:55 AM

"That's almost sad..." Violet replied with a frown. "Magic is really wonderful! It is like a warm tingling in your soul, as close to you as your blood or your breath. It is very much a element, the fifth element," she replied. "It is how we live day to day life. From locking a door, to picking a good book, or even just to change clothing, all one needs is a dash of magic," she added, making it very clear just how much her world really had run on magic!

"Oh... alright the" she replied, sticking the shining gems back into her pockets. "Robbed? For these?" she asked, a brow raised. "I'd... I'd laugh but I have a feeling you're right..." She shook her head. "Such a strange world this one is..." She blinked a moment.

"Ah! Sandwiches? That would make a fine lunch, we have those back home as well! Meat, cheese, bread, and whatever else is in the ice chest to throw in right?" In her world, it was usually a way to get rid of strange leftovers. "Tell me, do they have batwings in them as well here? Those tend to give my sandwich a bit more crunch than I would like..." She smiled brightly once more.

"Jay then, and alright! I might as well enjoy the sights while I am here, try to learn a few things right?" she asked. Question was though she mused... just how long would that be? Would she need to learn a new trade... somehow not magic related while she lived here? And if so... what? Oh so many strange and new things here, thank goodness for Jay! he felt confident he would help her out. And it put her stressed out mind at ease.

But how would one get home without magic? Perhaps... she thought... perhaps in that case this might be her new home for awhile...