View Single Post
Cyndel
I never make the mistake of arguing with people whose opinions I have no respect for.
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 03:20 AM

The young woman stared at the rose as it changed, awestruck by the transformation. She gathered that apparently she had been mistaken about the girl at least since she was able to do that with the rose. "Wow..." she muttered as she stared at it. She seemed even more surprised when she turned to the dragon half and stuck it to his shirt.

Nanashi seemed surprised by that as well. He had been listening to what the dragoness was saying but his eyes were still wandering across the area. He startled when LaRae touched his shirt and nearly jumped away from her. He blinked at the beautiful red rose as she pinned it to his shirt and then looked down at it with a shocked and bemused expression. Why would she be giving it to him of all people? "I..." He wasn't even entirely sure what to say. He slowly raised his hand, letting it hover a couple of inches over the rose as if he wanted to touch it but was afraid it would break if he did. After a moment he lowered his hand again and shyly looked back up to LaRae. "Th-thank you..." he said quietly.

He blinked and looked over when he heard some very disgruntled noises coming from the Thunder dragon. He stared at the stems that were going into the ground and then looked at LaRae just in time to see the glow fading from her fingertips. His ears laid back a little at her comment and he glanced back to the other young woman again. "...Yeah." he said quietly, though he didn't seem too pleased. He thought it was a little amusing, but he didn't show any signs of that. "...That...really wasn't necessary..." he said quietly, his voice barely audible over the background noise. He definitely wasn't the kind to retaliate against people... at least most of the time.

The young woman growled as she tried to save the basket, but she gave up eventually. She gave LaRae a dirty look and then walked off. Luckily...she did have other baskets for when she ran out. She'd just have to make sure to keep them away from her.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 10:55 PM..