View Single Post
Cyndel
I never make the mistake of arguing with people whose opinions I have no respect for.
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 04:37 AM

Nanashi shook his head slightly at LaRae's explanation of why she acted the way she did. "...That is just the way people are." he said simply. He seemed to accept that well enough and had apparently given up on combating it. He glanced off again until she grabbed his hand and pulled his forward, 'gasping quietly when she pulled him forward, more from surprise than fear. He wasn't used to being touched...well not that gently.

His eyes wandered around for a few moments as he was led over to the games. He noticed quite a few surprised and disapproving stares from some others when they noticed the two of them. Apparently they thought that, as Nanashi had said before, he had no business there. He didn't realize that many of them were looking at LaRae the same way. He thought that they could tell easily that she was a dragon like they were. He just let his eyes find the ground again as she pulled him along, only looking up when she stopped.

He eyed the game that she pointed out and tilted his head. "...I...How do you play?" he asked as he stared at the balloons. He glanced over, watching a few people tossing darts at the balloons and flinching when he heard one pop. He guessed that kind of answered his question. "...Never mind." he said quietly after that. He glanced at the person running the booth who was eying them oddly, but still trying to keep a look of 'I don't care who you are, feel free to play' on his face.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 10:56 PM..