View Single Post
Cyndel
I never make the mistake of arguing with people whose opinions I have no respect for.
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 06:16 AM

Nanashi's eyes widened slightly when LaRae told him to wait there. "Wait!" he said quickly but by the time he found his voice she was already out of ear shot. Soon he couldn't even find her in the crowd anymore. He stood there stiffly, staring off into the crowd as he watched for LaRae to come back. A few moments later he was nearly knocked over by a tall dragon with shoulder length black hair and piercing red eyes. His tail and wings were jet black but his skin was fairly pale. It wasn't hard to determine which clan he was from. There were a good three roses pinned to his shirt as well, so apparently, whoever he was he was well liked by the ladies.

"Watch where you're going!" he snapped at the dragon half after brushing himself off.

Nanashi stumbled back a couple of steps and then looked back to him, though he did not make eye contact. "You were the one who walked into me..." he said so quietly that he was barely audible. Immediately, he regretted saying anything.

The dragon snarled and narrowed his eyes at him before reaching out to grab his shirt. "What was that, halfbreed?" He asked, grinning when he didn't get a response from him. "I didn't think so. You've got a lot of nerve talking back to me, pipsqueak." his eyes flickered down to the rose on Nanashi's chest, "Aw is that it? Think you have a right to be here because someone felt sorry enough for you to give you a flower?" He gave Nanashi a shove and then grabbed the rose, ripping it off of his coat and tossing it to the ground after grinding most of the petals off with his fingers.

Nanashi stumbled back again when he was shoved and gasped when he threw the rose away. "Hey!" he said, narrowing his eyes angrily in spite of himself. He didn't want LaRae to think that he threw her gift away when she came back. "What was that for!? I ha--"

"Well what are you going to do about it?" the dragon cut him off, grabbing his shirt again and this time throwing him to the ground. "Hmm!?" The toe of his boot connected hard with Nanashi's side and he just smirked at the high pitched yip that he received in response. "That's what I thought."

Nanashi bounced slightly on the ground when he was thrown down. He was just starting to get up when he felt the sharp pain in his side and he yipped and rolled over, gasping for the air that had just been knocked out of him. He just lay there on his side, closing his eyes tightly and waiting for this to be over with. There was a big of a crowd of onlookers gathering, some seemed a bit disapproving in their mutters, but most seemed to be enjoying the show.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 10:56 PM..