View Single Post
Cyndel
I never make the mistake of arguing with people whose opinions I have no respect for.
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 10:19 AM

Nanashi watched as she pulled away from him and sank to her knees and he slowly sat down beside her, sitting with his hands clasped firmly in his lap. He let her get situated, watching her wings as they fell around her and then crossed over her head. He tried to see her face for a moment and then glanced to her back. He gasped when he saw the darts sticking out of her back, and almost panicked again. "LaRae..." he scooted around little, gently placing his warm fingertips on her back where she wasn't hurt. He looked at the darts and then carefully reached out toward one of the ones that wasn't stuck in too far. "...H-hold still..." he said softly before taking a hold of it and pulling it straight out. He cringed in the process, freezing as he waited, almost as if he expected her the smack him for that. He looked at her back again as blood ran from the hole that the dart had left and he swallowed, trying not to let the color drain from his face. He hated blood...

"I'm sorry." He whispered quietly after a moment as he laid the dart aside. "...I shouldn't have come with you... This wouldn't have happened..." he said softly as he started to try to pick another dart that wasn't in too deep.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 10:57 PM..