View Single Post
Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurker

Old 02-25-2008, 04:59 AM

"Well if birds existed.." Claire trailed off in thought No powers? Really, I thought he'd have them. I suppose it might just be half, but whatever. Clyde seems to be strong enough to be without them. The cogs in her brain worked to come up with a better explanation, but the only thing she could think of was pretty much sucked. Nah, that wouldn't work it doesn't follow the laws of physics. Then again neither did the pixie from earlier. She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Claire felt like leaning back, but she would just fall over. Her power seemed to get out of whack because she heard a heart beating a bit fast. What the heck? Ugh, it must just be hearing my own or whatever. She took a deep breath and drowned it out. She looked back at Hideto. "Oh I see, well I suppose you aren't alone then." Claire fingered her guitar and played some notes, letting the noise flow through her. "So hear this please.And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly" She stopped when Celest talked to her. "Yeah, I guess we should." She stood up and readjusted her guitar.